Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beauty and the Beast







Last Sunday, Jason and I took Morgan to watch the musical, Beauty and the Beast at our local theatre. She really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures. Of course, we had to bring the poodle dressed in baby clothes and the diaper bag just in case the poodle needed a diaper change or bottle.




After the musical, we came home and got ready for our church party. Our backyard was full of busy, busy kids. We cooked out hot dogs and hamburgers. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. I worked on Monday, and Morgan went with me. She loved my office... I do a lot of play therapy and have dollhouses, puppets, army men, and the list goes on. My entire office was covered in toys by the end of the day. She also made name tags for everyone in the office and gave them to everyone to wear. It was so funny! I had to finish boxing up and sending all of the non-scorable TAKS stuff and get a few re-tests ready for the Math re-test this coming Tuesday. I took the rest of the week off, since I worked three days last week and enjoyed lunch at Olive Garden with friends on Tuesday as well as prayer group and a two hour lunch at a tea room type place today. I was craving the zucchini bread!

Three weeks to go until Kennedy is here... Dr. T. said he'd induce me a week early (around June 3rd) if I wanted and I told him I'd definitely take him up on that offer. I'm so ready! I'm starting to get miserable, my belly is huge, my feet are swollen by the end of the day, and I feel as slow as a sloth. Someone in the grocery store yesterday said, "Any day now right?" I hated telling him, "3 more weeks." I think he was shocked!

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Looks like Morgan had a great time. Imagine that...her having to take all that stuff with her. Know you are ready for "Miss Kennedy" to get here. Can't wait. Sorry you are feeling uncomfortable.

ajphillips said...

We're ready for her to get here too...but it will be here before you know it.