Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hair picture




I won't even bother posting all my sonogram pictures from yesterday, b/c they weren't very clear. I will post the one that shows Kennedy's hair. This is a picture of the top of her head. If you look at the area I circled, you can see her hair sticking out of her forehead. Of course, I didn't know it was hair, but Dr. M. said it was.

7 comments:

ajphillips said...

I'm confused, your going to have to show me!

Anonymous said...

Can we call her fuz? To cute, can't wait to meet her!

Glenna said...

Awh...her head looks to be shaped like Morgan's. Atleast you know she is not going to be bald. Can't believe it is actually getting so close. I am READY as I know YOU are.

The Wiemers said...

Maybe that will be enough to keep a bow in. Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

I can tell that she is a Beauty!!

Love,
Gran Jan

Erica said...

Kaylee had fuzz in her last sonogram picture and she wore the small clip bows in her hair home from the hospital because she did not need a bow band:) You never know! I cannot wait to shower you with love on Sunday!

Robyn said...

I wonder if her hair will be really blonde like Morgan's?