Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sneak peek at Kennedy's bedding

It's 3:00 in the morning, I've been up since 1:00. I can't sleep! So I finally just got up and much to my suprise Catrina had sent me a picture of my bedding. She is shipping it tomorrow! Here it is!




The lady making my bedding sent me this picture to give me a sneak peak at the bedding. She will have it finished tomorrow! I'm telling ya' her prices are unbelievable! If it all looks good, I will highly recommend her to anyone. She's been great to work with and I think I'm paying at least 1/2 of what I would anywhere else.

13 comments:

Shelley said...

That is super cute!!! Cant wait to see all of it...

The Wiemers said...

Cute! I have not even started looking at bedding yet.

Nicole said...

I LOVE it!! I can't wait to see the rest of it!! What a lucky little girl! :)

Anonymous said...

That baby is preparing you for those long nights that are coming up! LOL. Love the bedding, can't wait to see the room, it will be adorable.

Ashlee said...

OMG it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it, you come up with great ideas!!

ajphillips said...

I thought I posted a comment...I guess it didn't go through---Wow! She finished that pretty fast. It is really pretty though!

Robyn said...

That is really cute! Looks like it will be here just in time for you to decorate over spring break!

SanDee said...

Toooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whitney: It is just gorgeous; you have done a wonderful job coordinating; can't wait to see it all put together.......!!

The Wiemers said...

Looks cute. You did a good job picking things out. I am not that talented.

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding and also the blog set up you have. Hey the baby astrology is uner 100 days. Can't wait.

Shelbi Price said...

Kennedy is going to love her new room! It is so so cute!

ajphillips said...

You might should print and frame the header I did...it is my favorite and turned out really cute! Looks just like you!