Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday (and Valentines day) Jason!

Morgan playing with her babies... her favorite past time! As you can see, she is very prepared... a paci, diaper bag, stroller! She's ready to go!

Morgan dancing at Sing Song


These next two pictures warm my heart! I think girls especially need their Daddies. They need them to be a model for the type of husband they will look for when they grow up! Jason is the best Dad! Morgan, Kennedy and I could not ask for better... poor guy, he's just going to be surrounded by girls, just like my Dad!

Notice the profile of Jason and Morgan in the above picture. It's exactly the same. I really have never thought Morgan looks at all like me. People say she looks like Jason and I can really see it in this picture.


Yesterday was Jason's birthday! Yes, he was a Valentines baby. The ironic thing is our baby that we miscarried in August was due next week, so he/she could have shared a birthday with Jason.

We had a busy day and didn't exchange cards and presents until 9:30 last night. We went out to eat after work and then we went to Sing Song rehearsal b/c it's only $10 on rehearsal night. Morgan loved sing song! She danced and clapped the entire time. Jason said Morgan sang "Happy Birthday" to him all the way to school yesterday. When we got to off-season to wait for Jason to go eat, she told everyone it was "my Daddy's birthday."

10 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I missed going to sing song when I was at ACU. I heard it is supposed to be amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Happy Valentines to all of you. We are hanging in there. Bob is still sick and I think Jake is finally over it, just still tired. That flu wears you out! Wanted to go to sing song but don't think we will be able to this year since everyone has been so sick. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day Jason for your birthday and all of you a Happy Valentines Day. I loved the pictures. The father role model is so important to little girls and to set an example of the husband that she will choose someday. I know from experience that those little girls have you wrapped around their little gingers. Just ask Donald. I have been thinking about our "little Angel" so much this week. I know he/she is in God's hands and safe. I love you all so much.

Anonymous said...

I meant to type "little fingers". Sorry. Thought there was an edit but I could not locate it. Sorry for the typing error.

Anonymous said...

One more thought. Look at that picture of Jason and Morgan. The exact same "nose". How cute.

Guess Donald must have set a pretty good example for his daughters because all three picked wonderful guys for their husbands. I know they will all be great dads too. We are so blessed by our wonderful family.

I love the picture of you singing and dancing Morgan. You are going top be tne Best Mommy one of these days.

Lindi said...

Happy Birthday. Was sing song good? I've lived her forever and never been to sing song?

Anonymous said...

What a precious family you are!! Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day along with Jason's birthday. I love the pictures. Valentine's Day is one of the best days of the year!! Morgan will be the most prepared big sister ever!! And definitely the most helpful!!! Love to you all with all my heart!!XXOOXXOOXXOO

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

OOOPS...I wasn't trying to be Anonymous; I chose the wrong "Identity"........

ajphillips said...

we have jasons gift. guess we'll bring it to church sunday!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! I am glad that you all had a fun night of celebrating:) I love all the precious pictures of Morgan.