Thursday, January 10, 2008

She's talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked into having a cute template made for my blog yesterday as well as trying to figure out how to add a little pizazz myself since the template cost $50. I just mentioned to Ashley, my sister, that she should look into doing this. She's really good at photography (and cheap too if you need pictures) and has designed Christmas cards, etc. Well, she figured it out in a snap. People are charging $25 for headers like this on e-bay.

As I'm typing this, I'm feeling lots of little kicks from baby Slaton (hopefully). I started feeling a few kicks at 15 weeks. Now I'm feeling them daily. I'm almost 18 weeks. Being pregnant is such a God sent blessing. I'm so thankful for this miracle growing in side of me.

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

She is...I love yours I am going to get her to make me one also!!

SanDee said...

Hey Whitney, I love it. It is GREAT!

Erica said...

That sister of yours is way too talented for me:) She did a wonderful job! I love the new header. Glad to hear that Slaton is moving and grooving.

Shelley said...

I agree... Ashley is so talented!!! It looks great! Love the name Slaton, too :)

Robyn said...

Too cute! I may have to give her a call.

Melissa said...

I'm so impressed! The background is really, really cute. I loved this stage of pregnancy. I don't know that it makes me want to do it again, though.

Anonymous said...

I TOLD MORGAN I WAS GETTING READY TO SEE HER AND SHE SAID AND SLATON TOO....I SAID YES AND SHE SAID GANNNNNA.....IT WILL BE A LONG TIME. (TALKING ABOUT TILL SLATON GETS HER. I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO FUNNY. LOVE THE NEW LOOK.

Anonymous said...

There you go Whit...I redid your header...sorry the pic is fuzzy but that is just from the scan!

Lindi said...

Sweet picture and perfect for this time in your lives.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Your blog is so much fun. I love reading about the latest happenings at the Johns' household. Whitney you are so creative!