Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you believe that! So exciting... bring out the bows!!!!!!!!!! At least I get to use Morgan's clothes over again. That, I'm excited about! Her name is going to be Kennedy Rhee or Kenlee Rhee. Not sure yet!

I have a lot of things to take back, but all the tags are on everything and I've kept the receipts. Hey, all those things I'm taking back will give me money for Canton! Yeah! I'm so excited about doing a girls nursery again and that Morgan will have a sister to play with! I think in the immediate future, having a girl will be a money saver b/c she can play with the same toys and wear a lot of hand me downs. I'm just thankful that everything looked good! That is such a blessing! When I called and told Morgan she said, "No, I'm having a brother." I told her that it wasn't going to be a boy, we were wrong. She said, "I think when it pops out, it will pop out a boy." Then I explained it to her again and she said, "But I wanted a brother."

10 comments:

ajphillips said...

Mom emailed me and told me! I figured Morgan would be wanting a brother now!

Erica said...

I am so excited for you!! Congrats!!! Of course, I think having two little girls is the best but most importantly the baby girl is healthy. I cannot wait to see Morgan with a sister...she is going to have so much fun:) Bring on the girly shopping!! (Glad you did not order the bedding already)

SanDee said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Maggie told me today at the gym. I know you are shocked but very excited. I am so happy that everything looked good and healthy. That is so funny about Morgan wanting a brother. She'll get over that though. HA Anyway Oh I love both names you picked out. I really love Kenlee because I love the ee's. My name is spelled with two ee's and my sister's and my mom's and then I spelled Sydnee with two ee's also so I am a fan of the ee's. Both are very very cute though.

Glenna said...

OK, I AM WAITING FOR THE SONOGRAM PICTURES. EXCITED.

Anonymous said...

Well at least now you do not have to worry about which bedding to pick. Morgan can always have Jake for a brother. He will listen to her! HA!! Glad all is well and remember you should have listened to me (your elder!), I knew it was going to be a girl!

The Wiemers said...

I like Kennedy Rhee. Not that my opinion matters just thought I would put my two cents in.

The Wiemers said...

I ment to say I like both names but I like Kennedy best.

Melissa said...

Yeah my vote was right! I'm so glad you will be able to use all of Morgan's clothes again - it's all too cute! Were you completely shocked?? Or totally relieved??

Shelley said...

HOW EXCITING!!! Having all girls is awesome... of course you know that from growing up with all sisters :) Cant wait to hear the final decision on the name! Congrats...

Jacinda said...

I stumbled across your blog and just had to comment. We are pregnant with our 3rd girl. Our oldest is very excited. Our youngest (middle now!) was disappointed. She even got on the phone and told my mom it was a boy! She is slowly accepting it! LOL We're excited about it!!!!!