Thursday, January 31, 2008

Headed to Canton...

Eight other wonderful girls and I are headed to Canton for a fun, girl-filled, weekend of shopping. Four of us, including me, are going in the morning bright and early. Then, the other four are coming tommorrow after work. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. I have a list of things I'm hoping to find. Everyone says you can find anything there. I've only been once and it was it June when it was hot so there weren't many vendors there. I told Morgan I would get her something and she informed me that she wants a "pink baby with a pink paci." I'm thinking more like a cute outfit and hairbow.

I have been battling a cold that I probably got from Morgan, but my Dr. called me in a Z-pack today so I will hopefully feel better soon. I also ordered the baby's bedding tonight. I went ahead and had her buy fabric to make twin bedding for future purposes. We did that with Morgan's and it was so nice to not have to re-decorate when Morgan turned 2 and moved out of her crib.

2 comments:

SanDee said...

Whitney ya'll have a great time and be careful. Maybe I'll go next year. Have fun.

Shelley said...

Have fun!! Cant wait to see a post with you your awesome CANTON finds.