Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hair Update and Sonogram Tomorrow

Not so good... Jason picked Morgan up and met me at Rosa's to eat at 5:00. Last night, when I put Morgan's outfit out, I laid out a headband that has a big bow attached to it for Morgan to wear to school. Then I decided to braid her hair so she obviously didn't need the headband. Well, I guess Jason thought she did, so this morning he put the headband with the bow on her while her braids were in. The braids were a whole other story. They were a mess by the time I saw her at 5:00 and Jason said they were that way when she woke up. She looked like such a ragamuffin!!!!! I laughed and laughed about it and of course made fun of Jason A LOT! Hey, at least he tries, but it was too funny!

We have our official sonogram tomorrow! I'm so excited and a little nervous too! Please pray that everything looks great! If it's a boy, I've got to decide what I'm doing with the nursery. Right now, I have 3 different bedding sets to choose from and I'm having a VERY hard time. Boys are hard to decorate for! Most of the sets take 8-10 weeks to get in, so I want to order soon so we can paint over spring break.

4 comments:

The Wiemers said...

That is so funny. I wonder what her teachers thought. Too bad you did not take a pictue of that. Let us know what you find out tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers.

Ashley Phillips' Photography said...

Omg! That cracks me up. I now have a photography blog so you can add it to your list. I have some cute ideas for your maternity pics too!

SanDee said...

Whitney, that is absolutely hilarious about Jason BUT like you said at least he tried. I wish you had taken a picture to share. HA Good luck with your sonogram. I know everything will be Perfect!

Glenna said...

Teachers probably wondered what was going on with her. Poor thing...those daddies....

Good luck this morning. Call as soon as you are out.