Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't laugh... my first french braiding attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!




This one's for "Ganna," b/c this is the Valentine's gown my mom bought Morgan.

I know I definitely have a lot of work to do and it's no where close to being as good as my mom's or Julie Guffey's, but hey, I tried. The real test is if it will stay for school in the morning. If not, I don't know what Jason will do!

6 comments:

Proud Parents said...

Yeah!!! You did it! And Morgan looks so happy! Way to go mom!! It's a happy thought seeing her sponge rollers. I spent many a night in those growing up.

ajphillips said...

I remember mom pulling our hair so tight when she did our hair like that growing up...i think that is just one thing that takes practice. Pretty good for your first attempt!

Shelley said...

How cute!! It is really hard for me to braid baby fine hair, too. It will get easier. How Cute!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty good for the first time. Two braids are harder than one too for me. When you don't do it for a while, you forget how.

I was afraid the gown would be too big, but she has really grown so it looks like it fit good.

Can't wait to see you all this weekend.

The Wiemers said...

She looks so big in the pictures. You did pretty good for the first time.

Anonymous said...

Whitney...I remember so well trying to French braid Jocelyn's hair and I was so fumble fingers and boy did I make some messes...you can ask Jason......I practiced and practiced on her Barbie dolls....and finally I could do a decent job....and then it was like riding a bike...it's something you never forget.....You did well...