Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Morgan and Peyton, more pictures from Olney

Morgan and Pa Paw (my Dad)Morgan sitting in an Air Tractor airplane Morgan, Kim, and Scottie Boy (That's what Morgan calls Scott- she made it up on her own!Morgan and Peyton Everyone that knows Morgan, knows how much she LOVES babies. It's almost an obsession. All she talks about is our baby and how she can't wait for it to come out. She has to kiss it (well, my stomach which is much larger than it was at 13 weeks with Morgan) every morning and night. She says, "I need to say goodnight to the baby." Then she tells it, "I love you to the moon." I'm kind of thinking she may drive me crazy when our baby comes b/c she'll want and probably try to do everything.
This past weekend, Morgan got to hold and play with my cousin, Shelbi's precious 2 week old baby, Peyton. Isn't he cute! Of course, first she drove us crazy messing with his car seat and wanting to hold the paci. Here is the sweet picture of Morgan holding Peyton and telling him, "Shhhh." You can see her little lips saying it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture. Your going to have so much fun! Hee hee. That baby boy is going to love having Morgan for a sister. Did I say boy? :-)

Erica said...

Looks like Morgan had a wonderful time. She is such a doll!!

Shelley said...

Morgan is so adorable!! Love her name, too... Ours is Emiley Morgan :) Happy Holidays!