
We had a sonogram today and we think we know what we're having (80% sure). What do you think we're having? Vote on the poll and I'll tell the answer later this week!
P.S. You can't tell from this picture. The baby is facing us in the pictures as you can see the two eyes facing forward.







5 comments:
Who knows?!?! I am horrible with those things. I am searching for the "three lines" to indicate girl or a "thingy" to indicate boy. I think I can see both... but I cant even tell where the head is:) Cant wait to find out!!!
Whitney! I am so excited about your news! I just now heard your voicemail and it is too late to call you back. I didn't even hear my phone ring. I voted BOY. How fun!
It looks like a boy!!
It's a Girl, it's gotta be. Your chances of having another girl are greater. Right? I'm so excited to really know. The suspense. What a great Christmas Present!!!
I am so excited!
Post a Comment