Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What a difference a week makes!


We had another sonogram today. Actually, I scheduled it for tomorrow, but I woke up with a horrible migraine that I've had since Sunday evening and didn't go to work. I called Dr. T to ask what I could do about it and the receptionist said, "You missed your appointment this morning." They had it written down as today and I had it written down as tomorrow. I know I wouldn't have scheduled on a Tuesday b/c I work on Tuesdays. Anyways, they had me come on in. Thankfully, my migraine has lessened considerably since this morning.

The sonogram was amazing. You can see little arms and it doesn't just look like a tadpole. I think you can see the umbilical cord coming from the baby too. And... of course, the most important part, we saw the little heart beating away. Thank you God for this miracle and please help our baby to continue to grow.

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Awwh...he/she is cute...even if she can't see the face!

Anne said...

I am so sorry you awoke with a headache, but yippee for your sonogram! The Lord is working moment by moment, growing that little Johns inside of you, and I praise His name for that!

Thank you for sharing the weekly reports you are getting!

Erica said...

I am so glad that you got to see your precious baby today!! I know that you were a little worried so I am glad that everything is continuing to go great. There are so many prayers going up for this little miracle from the Lord. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Amzing how much "he" looks like the picture on the right. Hope your headache is gone. Let me know if you need anything.

Melissa said...

Did Dr. T get his new machine, or was it just working better? I'm so glad that you were able to see the baby so clearly - especially after the blur last week. I'm also thankful that your headache is subsiding. I hope you're feeling even better today!

Robyn said...

Thanks goodness your doc got a new machine!! That one last week was pretty old school!!! Sorry about your migraine. Those put me in bed everytime as well. Do you need a ride Saturday? Are you going up early?