Saturday, October 20, 2007

ACU vs. WT A&M




We lost 41-31. Oh' I'll just be honest... it sucks! WT is a good team and there's a reason their ranked #2 in the region, #7 in the nation, but we just did not capitalize on the opportunities we had to win this game. WT is dirty and they are just a team you want so badly to beat. They had at least 3 personal fouls and Jason said he saw one guy punch one of our players in the face mask after the play was over. I think Jason yelled something not very nice to the ref at that point. I can't tell you how many late hits they had. Gurrr!

On a good note, one of our linebackers, Cody had 18 tackles! Poor guy, had to have an IV at half time. Also, our quarterback didn't get hurt! I was so worried about that, since they are so dirty and they hurt him last year in the play off game.

We have Tarleton (#10 in the nation) next week. It will be a tough one too. The LSC South is just tough period!

My mom made Morgan some cute football overalls. I'll post pictures of them later.

http://www.acusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=40868&SPID=3615&DB_OEM_ID=8900&ATCLID=1284697

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so talented. Those overalls are adorable. We watched parts of the game on TV to see if we saw Morgan,but we did not. We did see Jason though, but Jake wasn't interested in him! LOL.

Anne said...

ADORABLE! We watched some of the game on TV as well...Levi would have never made it at the game...sitting still is not his favorite:)

Hope your week is going great!