We won 52-28! Yeah! We play WT A&M (#9 in the nation) next Saturday for homecoming. I don't know if I'll see Jason at all this week! That's ok as long as we win! Secondary wise, we are so thin as three starters are out for the season. We've also lost our starting linebacker to a knee injury, and our starting defensive tackle (should be back next week), and 2 other backup linebackers. I saw several true freshman playing tonight. So, all in all, we had 6 starters out on defense this week. In DII, when you only have 36 scholarships you aren't able to always have as much depth as needed. Thank goodness our offense scored(s) a lot of points! Hopefully, we'll get some players healthy this week and play at our highest level.
On a side note... Jason was on The Chris Thompsen Show on KRBC today. Morgan and I were watching the show, the sports broadcaster was interviewing Jason and out of the blue Morgan said, "He's my boyfriend, guy!" in a mean tone of voice. She was talking to the guy interviewing him I guess. Oh' if we only knew what goes on in their little minds. Of course, Jason has drilled into Morgan's head that he's her only boyfriend. Although, she has kissed our neighbor's son Jake (along with changing his poopy diaper a while back) and some teachers at her school say she really likes the new little boy, Ethan. They even showed me a picture of them holding hands. Poor Jason... he doesn't stand a chance.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How funny...I can see her saying that! I think Jordan was going to send you an email saying to get our names out there...he asked me for your email address! I'm at work and he's at home sending out resumes!
Go Wildcats! We'll be ready for the game on Saturday.
I feel sorry for all the little boys whose hearts are going to be broken by Morgan.
I am so impressed with how much you know about the game. Your a true football coaches wife!
Post a Comment