Wednesday, October 24, 2007

6 week sonogram

We went in for our first sonogram today and got to see the tiny baby (about 4mm) and a beautiful heartbeat. That was very encouraging! The last time I was pregnant we didn't see a heartbeat at 6 weeks but were able to see one at 7 weeks. So, I feel much better. We waited in the room for about 45 minutes and I was so nervous and shaking a little. It was such a relief to see that everything looks good. Please pray that everything continues to go well. What a blessing!

We go in again next Wednesday for another sonogram. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful, caring Dr. who just wants to do another one for reassurance and peace of mind.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Yippee! Celebrating with you and continuing to pray :)

Erica said...

I am so excited for you all! This precious baby is being prayed over daily. Love ya!

The Wiemers said...

I am glad everything went well. I will continue to pray for you all. I think Scott and I are coming to the football game on Saturday. Look forward to see you.

The Wiemers said...

What is that song you have playing? I can barely hear it.

Robyn said...

So excited you got to see the heartbeat! Take care of yourself!!