Sunday, September 30, 2007

Precious Laney


Our friends, Jason and Kristy had their long awaited and precious baby.... Laney! We went to the hospital this afternoon to visit. She is sooooo cute and pretty! She's tiny, with the skinniest little legs and long fingers and toes. Morgan just loved her and Morgan took her a present... a paci and a baby spoon (from our drawer ;).

4 comments:

The Wiemers said...

I am not sure when we will put it on the market. Maybe the later part of October. I know holidays are a bad time to have it on the market but we don't have much of a choice.

Melissa said...

How is Kristy doing? I'm so glad you went to see them. Let me know if they need anything.

Anonymous said...

To cute. I can show you how to do th video by the way. Call me later.

Anonymous said...

That is a precious picture! Morgan crakcs me up. She will be a great mamma some day!!